FREE exercises & lifestyle courses for pregnant women and mums available ‘in person’ and online for women living in Liverpool, Knowsley or under the care of Liverpool Women’s Hospital
Courses can be booked online click here.
- Learn how to be active during pregnancy or after having a baby
- Get fit for birth and strong for motherhood
- Healthy eating advice and lifestyle tips
- Improve posture to reduce aches and pains
- Fun, friendly and inclusive environment
Courses are available at:
- Dingle Lane Children’s Centre, L8
- Hunts Cross Children’s Centre, L25
- Liverpool Women’s Hospital, L8
- Anfield Children’s Centre, L4
- Jubilee Children’s Centre, L36
- Star Centre, Kirkby, L33
- Southmead Centre, Whiston, L25
- New Hutte Children & Family Hub, L26
FREE courses are available for women living in Liverpool, Knowsley or under the care of Liverpool Women’s Hospital. Each course runs for 6 weeks and classes last for 1 hour.
Find your local class and view all available classes including Pilates, Pregnancy Fitness and Mum and Baby exercise classes HERE
Got a question or looking for support? Join Mamafit’s online community for peer-to-peer support from other local pregnant women and mums.
Pregnancy and Mums Health, Fitness & Wellbeing
Mamafit offer award winning exercise & lifestyle courses and fitness classes for pregnant women & new mums.
Classes are delivered in venues across Merseyside.
Why is it important for mums to be active?
- Be fit to deal with the challenges of motherhood
- Strengthen your body following pregnancy
- Be a healthy role model for your children
- A great way to get out of the house & meet new friends
Find out more HERE
Why should you be active during pregnancy?
• Give your baby the best start in life
• Control weight gain
• Improve sleep
• Improve mood
• Get fit for birth
Find out more HERE
Mamafit offers a wide range of courses and classes suitable for all stages of pregnancy and all fitness levels. Mums are welcome to bring baby along to classes.