The Bereavement Suite Appeal aims to transform clinical rooms on both our Gynaecology and Maternity wards into comfortable, home-like spaces to be used by families who have sadly experienced a pregnancy loss or still birth. The rooms will allow families to stay together in peaceful surroundings to make special memories, away from the bustle of the rest of the hospital whilst being supported by the hospital’s nurses, doctors and Honeysuckle Team.
Liverpool Women's Hospital Charity must raise £100,000 to make the suite of rooms as comfortable as possible for our families by introducing
- Soundproofing to protect families from the sounds on the wards
- LED cloud lighting to create a calm atmosphere for during clinical procedures
- A pull-down double bed to allow partners to stay so families can remain together
- Comfortable furniture and basic amenities such as a kettle and microwave to create a self contained space
- Artwork to create a peaceful and relaxing environment
- Soft furnishings to create a home-from-home
If you wish to make a donation to support this important appeal and help make a difficult time a little easier for our Honeysuckle families, please visit the charity's Just Giving page
Text COMFORT to 70470 to donate £10 to support the appeal (Texts will cost the donation amount plus one standard network rate message)
You can also leave an in memory donation towards the appeal and remember a loved one by visiting our charity's Lights of Love page
If you would like to support the appeal through fundraising, please contact email@example.com. A member of our Charity team will be happy to support you through your fundraising journey.
Thank you for your support.