At Liverpool Women’s we have a common goal - to provide excellent healthcare for women, babies and their families in a safe, friendly and caring environment.
We are proud to push the boundaries of healthcare for our patients and their families and we continue to influence national and international research and development in these fields.
The vision for Liverpool Women’s is to be the recognised leader in healthcare for women, babies and their families.
Our aims – We see
To achieve our vision we aim for the best in everything that we do whether that is making sure our patients are as safe as possible and have the best experience possible or whether that is in the development of our staff and the management of our resources.
- To develop a well led, capable, motivated and entrepreneurial Workforce;
- To be ambitious and Efficient and make best use of available resources;
- To deliver Safe services;
- To participate in high quality research in order to deliver the most Effective outcomes;
- To deliver the best possible Experience for patients and staff.
Our values – We care and we learn
The values that are important to us at Liverpool Women’s are based around the needs of our patients and our staff. The behaviours we encourage in all our staff are to make sure that our values are delivered every day in the same way.
- Care – we show we care about people.
- Ambition – we want the best for people.
- Respect – we value the differences and talents of people.
- Engage – we involve people in how we do things.
- Learn - we learn from people past, present and future.