Mrs Deborah Mitchell DipHe RGN
- DipHe RGN
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council,
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Urogynaecology Nurse Practitioner Recruiter for TOPSY research study ( Treatment of prolapse self care pessary) Recruiter for FUTURE study (Female urgency, Trial of Urodynamics as Routine Evaulation)
- Special clinical interests:
- New patients refrerred from GP ,Pessary, Standard / Ambulatory urodynamics, Ambulatory cystoscopy, Bladder instillation and gynaecology emergency room referrals.
- Debbie qualified as a registered nurse in 2000 after completing a Diploma in Higher Education at Edge Hill University. She developed an interest in urogynaecology shortly after qualifying and now contributes to a specialist urogynaecology nursing service for women with pelvic floor and bladder dysfunction including prolapse, stress incontinence and overactive bladder symptoms. She practises both at Liverpool Women’s Hospital and Aintree University Hospital. Her special interest clinics are diagnostic clinics to assess bladder function and more recently, she has developed an interest in ambulatory urogynaecology where she performs outpatient flexible cystoscopy.
I am very committed to educate and actively involve women in their care. I hope to offer support and reassurance and improve patient experience whenever possible.Mrs Deborah Mitchell