Mr Mageed Abdelrahman DIPM DFSRH MRCOG MSc
- DIPM DFSRH MRCOG MSc
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), British Society of Urogynaecology (BSUG), United Kingdom Continence Society (UKCS), British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE), European Urogynaecological Association (EUGA) and International Urogynaecological Association (IUGA).
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Urogynaecologist
- Special clinical interests:
- Urogynaecology Psychosexual Medicine Medical Education
- Mageed Abdelrahman trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Northern Ireland. After undertaking a Urogynaecology Fellowship at Southampton, he underwent further Urogynaecology Sub Specialist Training at Liverpool Women’s Hospital. Mageed was appointed to his Consultant post in 2021. He has published in peer-reviewed journals and presented at National and International meetings.
I strive to give women the best possible care to the standard I would like for my family. I am committed to involving women in the decision-making process regarding their health, ensuring they are aware of all options available to themMr Mageed Abdelrahman