Miss Katie Booth RGN
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Current posts:
- Urogynaecology Nurse Practitioner
- Special clinical interests:
- Pessary, Standard / Ambulatory Urodynamics, New patient assessment, Bladder instillation , CISC and gynaecology emergency room referrals..
- I trained at the Liverpool School of Nursing. Following this I settled into a career in Gynaecology moving through different specialities eventually settling in Urogynaecology. I was appointed to my current post in 1996 but had a break in management for 6yrs returning in 2018. I have a special interest in teaching and mentoring and have enjoyed various roles over my career being involved in staff development.
I am committed to provide women with the best possible care, the kind of care that I would expect for my family. In my clinics I involve women in the decision- making process regarding their health and strive to ensure they have all the information they need to help them make these decisions.Miss Katie Booth