Mr Robert Macdonald MB ChB MRCOG MD
- MB ChB MRCOG MD
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RCOG), British Medical Association (BMA) and Medical Professional Society (MPS).
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant in Gynaecological Oncology
- Special clinical interests:
- Gynaecological ultrasound and Rapid Access Clinics
- Appointed consultant at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital in 2005; initial training in Bristol and the South West, with 3 years subspecialist training in Gynaecological Oncology in Liverpool. Currently I am also the Gynaecology Clinical Governance Lead, and Lead Clinician for the Rapid Access Clinics on Crown Street and Aintree sites.
Oncology in the Liverpool Women’s Hospital is very much a team approach, and the communication and cooperation between all members of the team to help our patients to the best of our ability is the focus of our work. As Clinical Governance Lead, I have a particular interest and commitment to patient safety and improvement in patient care.Mr Robert Macdonald