You will be refereed to our General adolescent gynaecology if you have:
- Adolescent menstrual dysfunction
- Heavy/Painful/irregular periods)
- Amenorrhoea (Absent periods)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Concerns regarding genital appearance
- Female Genital mutilation
- General gynaecology patients might be seen in this clinic too
Location & clinic times
Clinics are held in gynaecology outpatients at Liverpool Women’s Hospital, Crown Street site every Tuesday afternoon, 1pm-5pm.
There is a Consultant every week and a Consultant Nurse every other week.
If you need to rearrange or cancel your appointment, please contact outpatients on 0151 702 4080, between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. An answer machine is available out of hours. If you have any clinical enquiries, please contact our Clinical PA, on 0151 708 9988 request for extension 1351.