Dr Bode Williams MB BS MRCOG
- MB BS MRCOG
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG); International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology; British Medical Association (BMA); Medical Defence Union.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Obstetrician
- Special clinical interests:
- Fetal ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis and complicated pregnancies
- Bode Williams joined the Trust as a Consultant Obstetrician in March 2009. After completing his postgraduate training in the Mersey Deanery, He worked initially as a Lecturer at St Georges’s Hospital Medical School, London and subsequently as a Fellow in Perinatology at McGill University, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Canada. He was a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Frimley Park NHS Foundation Trust, Surrey from 2005 - 2009 and Honorary Consultant in Fetal Medicine at St Georges’s Hospital NHS Trust, London from 2005 -2007.
My patients are central to my work. I strive to achieve the best possible outcomes by anticipating, active listening and responding to their needs. I believe in hard work, cultivation of good relationships and respect for others.Dr Bode Williams