Dr Mark Clement Jones Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (RCOG) and British Maternal-Fetal Medicine Society
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Obstetrician, Obstetric lead for Clinical Governance and Clinical Sub-Dean, responsible for undergraduate education programme at Liverpool Women's.
- Special clinical interests:
- Maternal medicine, Intra-partum care and risk management /clinical governance
- I have been a Consultant Obstetrician since 2004, and was appointed at LWH in 2005. I qualified from Newcastle University in 1990, and did the majority of my training in the North East, but I also trained in Oxford, Jersey and New Zealand.
All the work I do is patient centred and I believe that the women I look after should come first in my decision making, whether it be on a one to one level, or in developing and monitoring the service that we provide for all women, their babies and families.Dr Mark Clement Jones