Charlene Grassmann MBChB FRCA
- MBChB FRCA
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland; Royal College of Anaesthetists; British Medical Association; Society of Mersey Obstetric Anaesthetists; Obstetric Anaesthetists Association and Difficult Airway Society.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Special clinical interests:
- Management of the difficult airway and Postgraduate medical education.
- 1997 at the University of Stellenbosch I was awarded with MBChB, in 2006 I gained an FRCA in London. Commenced post as consultant anaesthetist in February 2010.
I believe in the safe practice of anaesthesia to the highest clinical standards. I am enthusiastic about my role and contribution to the theatre team and aim to keep all team members motivated. I believe that I have a warm and empathetic approach to patient care and treat all patients with the respect that they deserve.Charlene Grassmann