Abraham K Ssenoga MBChB MMed Anaesth FRCA
- MBChB MMed Anaesth FRCA
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCA), Obstetric Anaesthetists Association (OAA) and Medical Protection Society (MPS).
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Anaesthetist in obstetric anaesthesia
- Special clinical interests:
- Ultrasound guided regional blocks in obstetrics and gynaecology. Clinical lead in day surgery.
- Had primary medical education in Uganda followed by post graduate training in anaesthesia in Zimbabwe and The Free University of Amsterdam. I then worked as a lecturer in anaesthesia and served on different committees at Mbarara University in Uganda. As a research fellow for a year at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital I accomplished a CCT in obstetric anaesthesia. Since February 2010 I have been the consultant in obstetric anaesthesia at the Liverpool Women’s.
I approach my work with compassion and patience making myself available to all grades of staff in the hospital. I put patient needs foremost and always aim to secure satisfaction and best experience while under anaesthetic care. I believe that a complete and safe anaesthetic package leads to comfortable patients’ journey.Abraham K Ssenoga