Sessions start at 10am and finish at 11.30am, and are held in the Parent Education Room, Antenatal Clinic, Liverpool Women's Hospital.
Dates for Reading to Bump Sessions:
- Friday 16th November
- Friday 30th November
- Friday 14th December
What are the benefits of Reading to Bump:
- Meet other families
- Learn about the importance and benefits of communicating with your child during pregnancy and beyond through reading
- Help your child develop a love for reading
- Help improve your child’s reading age/ability
- Reading develops a good range of vocabulary from a young age
- Bond and nurture through reading
- It’s a family affair, grandparents, siblings can join in, it doesn’t just have to be mum and dad!
We have a selection of books and reading material available to use or you can bring your own. Register your newborn baby for their first Library Card and qualifying families will each receive a BookStart Pack.
Light refreshments will be provided and there is a small craft area and story time for pre-school children.
There is no need to book, just turn up.