Documentaries and short films
- Offspring by Barry Stevens (A UK donor conceived adult, now living in the US)
- DNA testing, sperm donor anonymity and me by Natasha Fox
- 4 Men 175 Babies: The UK's Super Sperm Donors Focusses on current donors
- Donor Unknown Focusses on a US Donor and his offspring
- Donor Mum: The Children I've never Met (not currently available, but might become available again to watch in the future)
- Memoirs of a feminist mother by Carol Fox, which can be found on Amazon here.
- Inheritance by Dani Shapiro, which can be found on Amazon here.
Other Facebook Groups
Don't forget we have our very own Facebook group for the DCR members. It is a secret group, so you won't be able to find it by looking for it on Facebook. The only way to see it to be invited, and for that to happen you will need to get in touch with us.
Donor Conceived Offspring, Donors, Parents
This group is for all people who were conceived via anonymous donor, people who used anonymous donors to conceive their children, and anyone who donated sperm or eggs or is considering donor conception.
Worldwide Donor Conceived People Network
This group exists exclusively for donor conceived people (including those born of surrogacy) around the world.
Friends of Donor Conceived Individuals
A group to help friends of donor conceived individuals to learn how donor conceived people feel and the various obstacles and emotions we face.
Gen Z Donor Conceived People
This group is meant to be a positive place for younger donor conceived people.
We Are Donor Conceived
Donor conceived people around the world can share their perspectives on topics relevant to our community, connect with each other, and find support using this Facebook group, which also acts as a newsfeed for site-related content, including photos, stories, resources, and news updates.