Dr Nimish Subhedar MB ChB MRCP FRCPCH MD
- Neonatal Care
- MB ChB MRCP FRCPCH MD
- Membership of professional bodies:
- RCPCH and British Association of Perinatal Medici
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Neonatologist at Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust, Honorary Clinical Lecturer at the University of Liverpool and Clinical Lead, Cheshire and Mersey Neonatal Network.
- Special clinical interests:
- Cardiorespiratory disorders, neonatal echocardiography, patient safety and neonatal infection
- I was appointed as Consultant Neonatologist at Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust in 1998. Previously, I qualified from the University of Bristol (1988) and trained in General and Neonatal Paediatrics in South-West England, Australia and in the Mersey Deanery. I am the clinical lead for Risk Management and Clinical Governance. I have recently been appointed as Clinical Lead for the Cheshire and Mersey Neonatal Network. I am the lead local investigator for the BOOST II UK Trial.
I am passionate about, and committed to, delivering the highest possible quality of care to newborn babies. I believe that establishing an effective risk management system and developing quality improvement initiatives are key components of a high quality care neonatal service.Dr Nimish Subhedar