Dr Chris Dewhurst MBCHB MRCPCH PGCTLCP
- Neonatal Care
- MBCHB MRCPCH PGCTLCP
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal college of Paediatrics and Child Health; British Association of Perinatal Medicine and British Medical Association.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Honorary Lecturer Liverpool John Moores University; Member of MRCPCH Examinations Board; RCPCH College Tutor and Trust lead doctor for safeguarding children.
- Special clinical interests:
- Echocardiography, Neonatal resuscitation and Education and Training.
- Chris graduated from the University of Liverpool before initially training in paediatrics in the Cheshire and Mersey region. He was appointed as a Consultant Neonatologist following subspecialty training in neonatal medicine in Greater Manchester and Liverpool.