The loyalty and dedication of our members gives Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust the power to really make a difference in improving the treatment and care of patients.
Your views matter
As a member, you will make a vital contribution to the ways in which our services are provided and developed. And if you, or someone close to you, have received treatment in hospital or one of our many clinics, you may well have ideas and experiences that we need to hear about.
Open to everyone
Anyone over the age of 12, man or woman - including patients, family members, the public or staff - can become a member of Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust. It's free and you don't even have to live on Merseyside - all you need is an interest in the quality of healthcare the Trust provides.
Becoming a member couldn't be easier. You can complete the Online Application Form or simply call the Trust office on 0151 702 4372.
As a member:
- You will receive information about Trust services and future plans.
- You can stand for election to our Council of Governors and vote in the governor elections.
- You will be invited to the Annual Members’ meeting.
To be eligible to become a Public Member you must either:
- Live within the public constituency area of Liverpool,
Sefton or Knowsley; OR
- Live within the rest of England and Wales.
Are you on Twitter? Follow us @LiverpoolWomens to keep upto date with good news stories, Trust events and governor elections.