Mr Andrew Drakeley MBChB MD MRCOG CCST
- MBChB MD MRCOG CCST
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, British Fertility Society, British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy, European Society Human Reproduction and Embryology, Liverpool Medical Institution.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Gynaecologist
- Special clinical interests:
- General Gynaecology, Male and Female Infertility, Assisted Conception, Menstrual Disorders and Fibroids, The Menopause, Minimal Access Surgery, Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain, Egg and Sperm Donation, Fertility Preservation and viral positive couples.
- Born, bred and educated in Liverpool. Having worked in South Africa, Andrew undertook an additional subspecialty fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery as well as completing general Obstetrics and Gynaecology training. He has introduced several new services to the Trust since being appointed a substantive Consultant in 2005. From 2006 to 2009 Andrew was elected North West England representative to the Royal College O&G Council.
My work ethos is to be aware of what is available internationally and within my sphere of expertise, introduce those services to Liverpool so that our patients do not need to have to travel elsewhere for their medical care.Mr Andrew Drakeley