Thank you to everyone supporting and standing together with our LWH stars - our amazing nurses, midwives, doctors, support staff, and everyone across our hospital.
We desperately need your donations to help us provide our LWH Stars with what they need. Please donate to our LWH Stars COVID-19 Staff Welfare and Well-being fund by clicking here.
We are using your donations to provide care packs for staff working long shifts. Please donate what you can, and we will use your donations to provide comfort packs for staff and the following things:
- £3 will pay for a box of chocolates or biscuits for 1 member of staff
- £5 will pay for a selection of lip balms and hand-wash for 2 members of staff
- £10 will pay for a selection of toiletries for 3 members of staff
- £20 will pay for a complimentary hot meal for 4 members of staff
- £150 will pay for a full care pack of refreshments, toiletries, and meal vouchers for up to 8 members of staff
Please give whatever you can – every penny really makes a difference. Thank you all so much for your support.
If you are a business or organisation that may be able to support us with bulk supplies, please email us at email@example.com. We are looking to provide care packs filled with food, toiletries, flowers and plants.
Head of Fundraising Kate Davis explained: “It’s essential during these times that our staff have all they need. The care packs will give them the extra boost to get them through their day or night shift”
Businesses, organisations and individuals who would like to help and can provide an extra treat for the care packages, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A message from our Head of Fundraising, Kate Davis: