Label1, an independent TV production company, is working with Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust, as well as other NHS Trusts across Liverpool, to produce the fourth series of the critically acclaimed BBC Two documentary series ‘Hospital’.
The series unveils the incredible work of the NHS and the day-to-day decision-making of those who work within the Trust, the challenges and pressures they face and the patients they care for.
Label1 has been filming at Liverpool Women’s since the beginning of October and will continue to be here until the end of November. The series is due to be transmitted in 2019.
In particular, the Label 1 team would like to speak to the following people whose care or treatment is likely to take place at Liverpool Women’s during the filming period:
- Any pregnant women whose due date falls before mid-December.
- Any women who are going through a complex or unique pregnancy, whose due date or other appointments are likely to take place before mid-December.
- Any Gynaecology patients whose treatment or other appointments are likely to take place before the end of November.
- Families of babies currently being cared for on the Neonatal Unit.
- Families of babies who may be treated on the Neonatal Unit before the end of November.
Where possible, the Label 1 team would like to make contact with anyone who is interested in taking part in filming at Liverpool Women’s. Of course, you and your relatives are under absolutely no obligation to take part and your decision will have no impact on your care or treatment – however the Label 1 team would greatly appreciate the opportunity to have a conversation with anyone who would like to know more and who are potentially interested in taking part.
This message is being sent on behalf of Label1.
If you are a patient who may be at Liverpool Women’s during this period and would like to ask any questions or register your interest about taking part, please contact ‘Hospital’ Series Producer, Meghan Just-Truelove at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07875 001801.
Thank you so much for you time and consideration,
The Label1 ‘Hospital’ production team.