Membership of Liverpool Women's library is open to:
- All members of staff at Liverpool Women’s Hospital
- All multidisciplinary students on placement at Liverpool Women’s Hospital
If you would like to join please visit the Library bringing along with you your Liverpool Women's Hospital i.d badge, your details will then be entered on to our library management system.
The library is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Staffed hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
We aim to support you to enable you to provide the very best possible patient care and also to support your educational and professional development needs.
Please note that for some services you need to become a member of the Library.
Our main services include the following. Please click on the links, where provided, to open further details and forms:
- Looking for, reserving and renewing books using our Library catalogue
- A general library enquiry service is available. Please email: email@example.com
- Information skills training
- A literature searching service for clinical and non-clinical staff
- A request service for articles and books not available in the Library using our request form
- Access to computers, a combined photocopier and printer, and a binding service
- Study carrels for quiet study
- Athens registration service and help with account transfers
- A comfortable, secure place to study with air conditioning
- A new self-service system making it easy to borrow and return items
The library is located on the first floor of the hospital, off the staircase towards Jeffcoate Ward.