We are extremely grateful for every single donation, no matter how small, because of the benefits it allows us to bring to the patients and families of Liverpool and those who come from further afield
Ways to donate
Every penny counts and goes towards improving the care provided to patients and their families. By supporting Liverpool Women's Charity, you will help us in a big way and we thank you enormously. Donations give us a reliable and much needed source of funding and help us to prioritise where it is needed the most. There are lots of ways you can donate:
- Online: You can make a secure donation online at 'Just Giving'. Enter your details and the amount you wish to donate and click 'donate'.
- In person: You can visit our Fundraising Office located opposite main reception
- Via the ward or clinic: Official donation envelopes are available from any ward, department or the main reception, 24 hours a day. Simply complete the details on the envelope and hand it to a member of staff to pass on to our finance department.
- By credit/debit card: You can make a donation by credit or debit card by contacting 0151 702 4044
- By post: You can make a postal donation by sending it directly to:
Liverpool Women's Charity
Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust
Please make all cheques payable to Liverpool Women's Charity.
- Via BACS: If you would like to make a donation via BACS, please contact 0151 702 4044 for Liverpool Women's Charity's bank details.
- By standing order: If you would like to set up a regular standing order or require any other information regarding charitable funds please contact 0151 702 4044.
Please include the name of your nominated fund with all donations so we can ensure your gift goes towards your chosen cause