Your support will make a huge difference to our patients and their families. In return, we are here to guide you in any way we can with your fundraising plans.
We can help you prepare and plan your chosen activity, with fundraising tips and guidance along the way. Our team will assist you to publicise the event and make sure that your efforts and those of friends and colleagues get the recognition they deserve.
Most importantly, we promise to let you know all about the difference your donation or fundraising has made.Liverpool Women's Charity
Ways to donate
Every penny counts and goes towards improving the care provided to patients and their families. By supporting Liverpool Women's Charity, you will help us in a big way and we thank you enormously. Donations give us a reliable and much needed source of funding and help us to prioritise where it is needed the most. There are lots of ways you can donate:
- In person: You can visit our Fundraising Office located opposite main reception
- Via the ward or clinic: Official donation envelopes are available from any ward, department or the main reception, 24 hours a day. Simply complete the details on the envelope and hand it to a member of staff to pass on to our finance department.
- By credit/debit card: You can also make a donation by credit or debit card by contacting our Finance department on 0151 702 4605
- By post: You can make a postal donation by sending it directly to:
Liverpool Women’s Charity
Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust
Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Women's Charity. Please include the name of your nominated fund.
- Online: You can make a secure donation online at 'Just Giving'. Enter your details and the amount you wish to donate and click 'donate'.
- By standing order: If you would like to set up a standing order or require any other information regarding charitable funds please contact the Charitable Funds Accountant on 0151 702 4044.