Mrs Carol Jackson
- Neonatal Care
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Advanced neonatal practice – on curriculum planning group for joint MSc Health Sciences programme (Salford University and Central Lancashire University); Research and audit CMNNTS; Member of British Association of Perinatal Medicine (BAPM); Neonatal Transport PG cert – on curriculum planning group (UCLAN); National Transport Interest Group (TIG) Task Force Department of Health: Transport Expert working Group Member – Developed Tool Kit For High – Quality Neonatal Services Principle 4 Transfers; Member of North West Maternity Matters Steering Group; RCPCH / NPSA – Care Bundle Project – Chair Expert Working Group Neonatal Transport and Northwest Clinical Advisory Group Neonatal Transport.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Nurse Consultant for Neonatal Transport
- Special clinical interests:
- Absolutely anything to do with Neonatal Transport, Neonatal Resuscitation and Stabilisation, Respiratory Management (High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilation), Physiological effects of Neonatal Transport – Vibration/Acceleration and deceleration and Pharmacology and the neonate (Prescribing).
- 31 years neonatal experience. 10 years experience as an advanced neonatal nurse practitioner. 24 years specialist interest in neonatal transport / lecturer practitioner and co writer for the UO5 module at Salford University. Involved in development implementation of the Greater Manchester Neonatal Network Transport Service in the capacity of Lead ANNP/ Service Manager. 5th year in post as the Cheshire and Merseyside Neonatal Network Nurse Consultant for Neonatal Transport. PANSTAR Working party/faculty member and external assessor. NLS provider / instructor.