Mr George Botros MBBCH MRCOG
- MBBCH MRCOG
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP), British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE) and AAGL.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Special clinical interests:
- Advanced Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery, Advanced Endometriosis Management, Menstrual Disorders, Colposcopy, Gynaecologic USS & Gynaecology Cancer Diagnosis.
- George Botros came to Liverpool in 2001, having initially trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in East Anglia (Cambridge region). His higher training focused on minimally invasive surgery including all types of laparoscopic hysterectomy, advanced laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis, and the management of complex pelvic pain. George’s skills in advanced laparoscopic are polished by the Advanced Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Degree Programme at Surrey University. This is alongside being an accredited Colposcopist. Having acquired the Advanced Training Accreditation of the Royal College Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in Gynaecological Ultrasound, George runs rapid access clinics for the two weeks cancer referrals.
My aim is to provide high quality evidence based patient centred care. My interest in developing and updating the skills in minimal invasive surgery, in particular laparoscopic hysterectomy and treatment of endometriosis, originates from my genuine believe that the minimal invasive approach is better for patient’s recovery, early return to normal activity with minimal hospital stay.Mr George Botros