Dr NJ Shaw MBChB MD MRCP (UK) MA (Clin Ed) FRCPCH
- Neonatal Care
- MBChB MD MRCP (UK) MA (Clin Ed) FRCPCH
- Membership of professional bodies:
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine (BAPM), Neonatal Society, British Medical Association (BMA), AMEE and RCPCH.
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Neonatologist Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust, Consultant in Respiratory Paediatrics at Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, Visiting Professor EPRC Edge Hill University.
- Special clinical interests:
- Neonatal and paediatric respiratory disease
- Trained in Birmingham, Edinburgh and Liverpool. Previously: Clinical Director of the Neonatal Unit at Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust, Research and Development Director at Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust and Associate Postgraduate Dean for Mersey Region.