Dr Joanne Topping MB ChB FRCOG
- MB ChB FRCOG
- Membership of professional bodies:
- GMC and Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RCOG)
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant in Obstetrics and early pregnancy Care.
- Special clinical interests:
- Labour Ward Management. Management of Haematological Disorders and Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy. Management of the complications of early pregnancy
- Appointed as Consultant in August 2000, Long term interest in intrapartum care. Lead clinician for delivery suite, 2007- 2010 until appointment as Clinical lead for Obstetrics. She teaches on regional and national courses on intrapartum care. Established the Early Pregnancy Assessment unit and published on early pregnancy care.
She has respect for all disciplines that offer care to women and babies, and is committed to good multidisciplinary team working. It is her strong belief that this is the best way to ensure the provision of high quality care which should be tailored to a womans’ individual needs.Dr Joanne Topping