Dr Geoffrey Carlton Shaw
- Membership of professional bodies:
- British Medical Association (BMA) and Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist(RCOG).
- Practices at:
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Current posts:
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Special clinical interests:
- Infertility and Reproductive Medicine
- I qualified from Manchester Medical School in 1980. My junior doctor training was also undertaken in Manchester. I have worked in Liverpool as a Consultant for 18 years firstly at University Hospital and then also at the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust following the amalgamation of services in 2004.
I am committed to a high standard of patient care which is based on the most up to date information available. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team is very important to my practice and is essential in delivering high quality clinical outcomes.Dr Geoffrey Carlton Shaw