Dr Bill Yoxhall BMS BM BS MRCP MD FRCPCH
- Neonatal Care
- BMS BM BS MRCP MD FRCPCH
- Membership of professional bodies:
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health; Neonatal Society
- Current posts:
- Consultant neonatologist; Clinical Director, Neonatal and Pharmacy Clinical Business Unit; Honorary Lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University; Honorary Lecturer, University of Liverpoool; External Examiner, University of Southampton School of Health Sciences.
- Special clinical interests:
- Echocardiography, Palliative Care
- Most of my training was in the Mersey region. I spent 2 years as a Clinical Research Fellow and 2 years as a Clinical Lecturer in University of Liverpool before becoming a consultant in 1998. I was the Paediatric Training Programme Director for 5 years before becoming Clinical Director. I am also the LWH Centre Director for the Newborn life Support Course.
I enjoy coming to work. I believe the work that we do on the Neonatal Unit is extremely important for the babies in our care and their families. I am inspired by the dedication, hard work and expertise of the team I am privileged to work with.Dr Bill Yoxhall