We want to ensure that you are supported on your journey with us, so have pulled together a few support tools which you may find useful. As always, feel free to call us in the centre on 0151 702 4184 for any more advice.
- Family Planning Association
- Brook Advisory
Brook Advisory provides free, confidential and impartial advice on contraception and counselling on matters relating to sexual health and pregnancy to young people.
- Abortion Support Network - You can also call on 00 44 7897 611 593
Abortion Support Network provides help with travel costs and overnight accommodation.
- BPAS - British Pregnancy Advisory Service - You can also call on 03457 30 40 30
As well as providing referrals to our services, BPAS provide a wide range of other services including pastoral support, options counselling, and sexual health services
Women in Ireland who wish to discuss their options regarding an unplanned pregnancy can contact the following:
- Irish Family Planning Association (opens in a new window)
You can also call on 1850 49 50 51
Irish Family Planning Association provides sexual health advice and unplanned pregnancy support and counselling.
- Positive Options (opens in a new window)