Every penny counts and goes towards improving the care provided to patients and their families. By supporting Liverpool Women's Charity, you will help us in a big way and we thank you enormously. Donations give us a reliable and much needed source of funding and help us to prioritise where it is needed the most. There are lots of ways you can donate:
- In person: You can visit our Fundraising Office located opposite main reception
- Via the ward or clinic: Official donation envelopes are available from any ward, department or the main reception, 24 hours a day. Simply complete the details on the envelope and hand it to a member of staff to pass on to our finance department.
- By credit/debit card: You can also make a donation by credit or debit card by contacting our Finance department on 0151 702 4605
- By post: You can make a postal donation by sending it directly to:
Liverpool Women’s Charity
Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust
Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Women’s Charity. Please include the name of your nominated fund.
- Via the internet: You can make a secure donation online at 'Just Giving'. Enter your details and the amount you wish to donate and click ‘donate’.
- By standing order: If you would like to set up a standing order or require any other information regarding charitable funds please contact the Charitable Funds Accountant on 0151 702 4044.