As you may be aware, Liverpool Women's is currently undertaking a £15m redevelopment of our existing Neonatal Unit. More details on this exciting project here.
We would like to remind staff, patients, and visitors of some access restrictions and disruption that will be caused over the next few weeks and months on the main hospital site.
Please make note of the following updates:
- The rear entrance doors of the main hospital are due to be closed from Monday 3rd December for approximately 12 months.
- Ambulances are being diverted to the side entrance next to the main hospital entrance as a permanent solution for the ambulance entrance from Monday 3rd December onwards. There will be some minor footpath adjustment works in this side entrance area over the coming weeks.
- There is likely to be increased congestion on site over the next few weeks due to construction lorry access/deliveries so please bear this in mind when entering and leaving the hospital site as it may impact on your journey time.
- To increase traffic flow on site, patients, visitors, and staff are welcome to use the Mulgrave Street car park temporarily during periods of significant congestion so please consider this if you are struggling to access parking on the main site.
- Signage will be in place across all affected areas to provide clear wayfinding and information on the hospital site.
Please click here to view a visual plan of the main access restrictions that will be in place from 3rd December 2018.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused during your visit to Liverpool Women's while this work is undertaken.