Help us make our families’ journey a BRIGHT one by going NEON for Neonatal…
There are lots of ways you can raise vital funds for The Big Tiny Steps appeal. Here are a few ideas to get your started…
- Hold your own NEON CHARITY NIGHT with friends or colleagues
- Organise a NEON NIGHT WALK, BIKE RIDE or DANCE CLASS
- Organise a NEON FASHION SHOW or FANCY DRESS PARTY
- Wear your brightest outfit and plan a SPONSORED PRAM PUSH with friends
- Hold your own COLOURFUL COFFEE MORNING
- Get sponsorship for a local CLUBBERCISE CLASS
- Wear neon for a sponsored SWIM!
- Sign up to a local 5K COLOUR RUN and gain sponsorship
- Organise a NEON SPORTS DAY in your school
- Don your glow sticks, hit the lights do some GLOW IN THE DARK YOGA
- Get sponsored to DYE YOUR HAIR NEON!
- Hold a WEAR NEON DAY in your work/school
- Organise your own COLOURFUL CAKE OFF!
- Arrange a NEON PAINT-A-THON at your school
- Get your local Scouts or Guides group to HOLD A BAG PACK, wearing your brightest t-shirts
- Guess the weight of the baby at your NEON BABY SHOWER
- Organise your own COLOURFUL BALLOON RAFFLE event
- Ask for DONATIONS IN LIEU OF PRESENTS at your NEON BIRTHDAY PARTY
- Organise your own NEON 80s NIGHT with friends, family and colleagues
- Hold a ‘NEON-OKE’ NIGHT singing only colour-themed songs!
- Share a photo of your BABY WEARING NEON on our charity Facebook page with a text donation
Need charity t-shirts, running vests or additional promotional materials? Drop us a line on email at email@example.com to speak to a member of the fundraising team and we will organise for these to be sent to you!
Completed your fundraising?
Please let us know when you have completed your fundraising so we can…
- Send you a thank you letter and certificate from the charity
- Tell our online followers about your support
- Invite you to meet the hospital staff so we can thank you personally
If you raise over £250 for our Big Tiny Steps Appeal, you will be given the opportunity to name a foot on our donor recognition wall located in the main reception and see how your support helps us take big steps towards our target!